IFA 15th Global Conference on Ageing
The 15th Global Conference on Ageing will take place over three days with four themes, twelve sub-themes, three keynote speakers, three presidential symposiums, and two exhibition spaces for opportunities to interact, listen, and learn. Entitled “Rights Matter”, the 15th Global Conference on Ageing is your opportunity to give voice to our senior citizens
- V4L Launches Consensus Statement and Report from Forum to Explore the Role of Patient Organisations in Vaccination
- Antimicrobial resistance and the role of Vaccines: E-learning Course
- Promoting immunisation throughout life – World Immunisation Week
- Working Together to Defeat Invasive Meningococcal Disease
- Flu and YOU… Your evaluation skills are needed! Please read!