The IFA is hosting a virtual an in-person Vaccines4Life Summit as a pre-conference event to the 15th Global Conference on Ageing that aims to inform the global agenda for a life course approach to adult vaccination. The summit will bring together experts, thought leaders and decision makers in immunization, ageing, public health, health policy, health economics, government, journalism, digital marketing and communications and frontline healthcare professionals such as physicians, pharmacists, nurses and nurse practitioners.
- To understand the public impact of vaccine preventable diseases
- To inspire change through examples of good practice from around the world
- To galvanize action through targeted communication strategies
Tickets can be purchased in addition to the conference registration fee or purchased on their own.
|Registration Type||Registration Fee|
|Conference and Summit Attendees||$70 USD|
|Summit Only Attendees||$100 USD|
|Virtual Summit Attendees||$70 USD|
- Protecting Progress of Vaccination Throughout Life
- Dr. Jane Barratt Announced as CSO representative for ACT-Accelerator Vaccine Pillar (COVAX)
- Vaccines4Life joins World Health Organization’s Vaccine Safety Net
- Sign the Pledge to End Immunization Inequity
- Messages Matter: A Spotlight on Influenza Vaccination Campaigns