World Tuberculosis (TB) Day
Marked annually by the WHO on March 24, World TB day aims to raise awareness on the global health, social and economic impacts of Tuberculosis, and increase collective action to end the global epidemic.
To learn more: https://www.who.int/campaigns/world-tb-day/
- Protecting Progress of Vaccination Throughout Life
- Dr. Jane Barratt Announced as CSO representative for ACT-Accelerator Vaccine Pillar (COVAX)
- Vaccines4Life joins World Health Organization’s Vaccine Safety Net
- Sign the Pledge to End Immunization Inequity
- Messages Matter: A Spotlight on Influenza Vaccination Campaigns